- 2 cups Blue Chair Bay® Banana Rum Cream
- 1 cup Fruity Pebbles, divided
- 3 oz. Blue Chair Bay® White Rum
- 2 tsp. Sugar
- Splash of Grenadine
- Vanilla frosting, for rim
- Whipped cream, for garnish
In a large measuring cup, combine Banana Rum Cream and ½ cup of Fruity Pebbles. Let sit for 30 minutes in the refrigerator, then strain into a clean measuring cup and discard cereal. In a cocktail shaker, shake Rum Cream mixture, white rum, grenadine, and ice. Spread frosting onto the rim of the glass, then roll in Fruity Pebbles. Strain cocktail into the glass and top with whipped cream and remaining Fruity Pebbles.