‘Merica Snow Cones
- 1/4 cup Blue Chair Bay® White Rum
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup blue curacao
- 1 cup cut strawberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- juice of 1 lime
1. Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Boil and dissolve sugar. Reduce heat, boil at a simmer for approximately 2 minutes.
2. Pour half of the simple syrup over the strawberries. Allow to sit for 1 hour, then puree in a blender with the rum. Strain through a sieve and set aside.
3. Combine remaining syrup, lime juice, and curacao. Stir. Chill syrups until ready to serve.
4. For ice: use a snow cone machine or blend ice in a blender. Scoop crushed ice into glasses, then pour syrups over ice.