Take the Cake
- .75 oz. Blue Chair Bay® Banana Rum Cream
- .75 oz. whiskey
- 2 dash black walnut bitters
Shake all ingredients to combine. Serve in a shot glass and enjoy. After all, life should be a cakewalk.
- 2 cups Blue Chair Bay® Banana Rum Cream
- 3 oz. Blue Chair Bay® White Rum
- 1 cup fruity pebbles, divided
- 2 tsp. sugar
- splash of grenadine
- vanilla frosting, for rim
- Whipped cream, for garnish
In a large measuring cup, combine Banana Rum Cream and ½ cup of Fruity Pebbles. Let sit for 30 minutes in the refrigerator, then strain into a clean measuring cup and discard cereal. In a cocktail shaker, shake Rum Cream mixture, white rum, grenadine, and ice. Spread frosting onto the rim of the glass, then roll in Fruity Pebbles. Strain cocktail into the glass and top with whipped cream and remaining Fruity Pebbles.
- 1.5 oz. Blue Chair Bay® Vanilla Rum
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- 2 drops grenadine
Pour vanilla run and pineapple juice into shaker over ice, shake hard one time. Strain into shot glass. Add drops of grenadine, and serve.