- Crush about 12-14 graham crackers to a crumb, measure out 1 ½ cup of crumbs and put in a medium size bowl.
- Add the melted butter and sugar to bowl, mix until well combined and mixture can hold together.
- Pour crust mix into a buttered pie pan, firmly pressing into the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 6-7 minutes, until slightly browned.
- Allow to cool while you prepare the pie mix.
- Blend milk, egg yolks and Blue Chair Bay Key Lime Rum Cream at slow speed until smooth.
- Add Key Lime juice and finish blending.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cool pie 20 minutes before refrigerating. Allow to cool completely before serving.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!