BONUS: for added flavor and enjoyment, pour Blue Chair Bay Key Lime Rum Cream over your ice cream when you serve. Cheers!
- In a medium bowl, using a handheld mixer, whip the 1 pint of whipping cream until you have created soft peaks.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sweetened condensed milk, Blue Chair Bay Key Lime Rum Cream, whipped cream cheese and lime juice until fully incorporated. You can mix this for a little extra time to get it fluffier.
- Add the rum mix to the whipped cream, and fold together using a rubber spatula.
- Place the 6 graham crackers in a plastic bag, and roughly crush so some pieces remain (you want more than just crumbs so don't go crazy here).
- Add the crushed graham cracker to the ice cream mix, and fold them together until graham is evenly throughout.
- Pour ice cream mixture into a freezable container. Cover with parchment paper, pressing it into the top of the ice cream. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Scoop out and serve!